- Go into your Moodle course.
- Click on Turn editing on in the top right corner or in the Settings block.
- Click on the +Add an activity or resource link menu in whichever topic area you wish to add the activity.
- Select the activity you wish to add.
- Fill in the required fields e.g. activity name and description, and edit settings as appropriate. Use the help icons embedded in the page to find out more about individual options.
- You can go back and edit activity settings later at any time if necessary.
- At the bottom of the page click on Save and display to view the activity.
- When viewing the activity, if you wish to edit any settings, go to the Settings block and select any of the available options for editing your assignment.
How can I add an activity to my Moodle 1.9 course?