You must have a username and password to log into moodle. You can obtain this in 2 ways:
- Ask you Moodle Administrator or teacher for you Moodle username and password. Many times schools will use the same username and password that you have with other school software programs.
- If it is allowed by your institution, you can self register using a valid email address. This can be done by:
- Clicking the "Login" link in the upper right side of the home Moodle page
- On the right side, if it is allowed, there should be instructions on how to register by email.
Once your have a user name and password:
- Locate the login block on the Home page and enter your username and password where indicated. Click Login.
- Or, look at the upper right hand corner for a "Login" link. Click it and enter your information.