How do I grade my students?
- Grading Assignments
- In your course go to Activities -> Assignments
- Choose your assignment in Submitted column
- Edit the student grade by clicking on the link in Status column
- Depending on your assignment you can grade and leave your feedback
- Grading Quizzes
- Most questions are graded automatically by Moodle. Essay questions are graded manually.
- Revising and Regrading Quizzes
- You can update the results of your quiz. It is very helpful if you’ve changed some mistakes in your answers and the grade should be re-graded.
- Grading Gradebook Items
- Open Grader Report
- Turn Editing On
- Enter Grades in upper, solid box
- Enter Fdbk or notes in lower, dashed box
- You can override the results of any grade items or categories.
- In your course go to Administration -> Grades
- Turn editing on
- Enter desired grade
- You have to be careful when you are overriding grades, because in this case automatic grading is turned off.
You cannot comment on this entry