In addition to the "Common module settings" available in all Moodle activities, there are a range of quiz settings which you can change depending on your requirements. These include:
- Timing e.g. when the quiz will open and close, time limits for completion
- Display e.g. how many questions on each page. Should question order be shuffled?
- Attempts e.g. How many attempts can students make? Should each attempt build on the last?
- Grades e.g. what grading method will be used? (highest grade, average grade of all attempts etc)
- Review options e.g. when should students be able to se feedback
- Security e.g. Should the quiz be shown in a "secure" window?
- Overall feedback
After editing quiz settings you can start to add questions to your quiz . You can go back and change settings later if you wish.Tags: quiz, quizzes, settings