There are 2 steps to inserting an image into a Moodle quiz question:
- Upload the image into Moodle (the image must be either .gif or .jpeg format)
- Create a link to it in the question
Uploading the image
- In your Moodle course administration block click on Files.
- You may wish to create a folder where you store images. If so click on Make a folder, give it a name and click on Create. Then click on the folder you have created.
- Click on Upload a file. A file upload window will open which allows you to browse for the file.
- Select the image from your computer and click on Open.
- Click on Upload this file.
- You should see File uploaded successfully.
Creating a link to an image
- Go into your quiz question.
- On the Moodle editor toolbar click on the Insert image button.
- The insert image window will appear.
- Click on the image in the file browser and enter some Alternate text. Click on OK.
- The image will appear in the question. Click on Save changes.