How do I add a question to the Question Bank in Moodle 1.9?
- From your Course Administration block, click Question Bank
- From the Category drop-down menu, select a category you want to add a question to.
- The page will change to show the questions already in that category
- Select the question type you want to create from the Create new question drop-down menu.
- Fill in the form for the question type you are creating. Each question type has its own form and has its own options.
- Click Save Changes at the bottom of the form.
Tags: question bank
You cannot comment on this entry